Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week Three in Bangalore

So we are almost at the end of our third week here in Bangalore. Last week we went on a safari and saw lions, tigers, white tigers and bears...and of course Joseph's favorite the monkeys. We also went to the zoo and saw so many different types of birds and snakes...we of course saw elephants and Joseph even got a kiss from one. It was a lot of fun!
Still no apartment but we are negotiating with a few owners.We are all just ready to move so that Joseph can have some space to run around. We did go to a park today and he played well with some other children there. Matthew and I have a cold but it's not too bad and seem to be getting over it quickly. I am really starting to miss home, thankfully my family will be here soon... 3 more weeks!! I still can't imagine living here until November and then having to come back for a year or two. I was hoping to like it much more than I am right now. I am hoping that when we move we will get a routine for the kids and us and be able to enjoy our time here much more.
Joseph is having fun, as always but he's driving me crazy..he has been getting away with a lot more than usual. But that's to be expected since living in a hotel doesn't allow him to have a lot of space..so more TV and cookies. But we go out everyday which he really enjoys and watching him grow up into his own little man with of course his own opinions is fun..sometimes!!
Keep praying for us and that everything will work out for an apartment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lions, tigers, and bears......oh my!!!!

hang in there teener....u are always in our hearts and minds!

Bethany said...

I am so proud of you Teena!!!

Thanks for the message you left for Brittany, she listened to it and we just about cried. Her day was incredible and of course she looked fabulous. Check out my blog for pictures! Love you!